Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 am

you guys are probably thinking 'oh shit not again' right

NOPE TRY AGAIN

i talked about this idea before to you guys but it never went though but now that we have a section for it i'm gonna go ahead and formally post it now

so i was thinking what if we had an rp where this general from america made a deal with a serial killer from russia and sent one of his men over to a russian airport to help the serial killer in a massacre and finally as they escape the serial killer kills the american guy which has all of russia 'crying for war' cause they found the american guy's body and russian guys take over washington dc and another group of guys launch a nuke thing from a submarine over america and then two guys go to the serial killer's house in russia to get some device and they go to the american general guy who takes it and shoots them so they die and two other guys go and kill all these americans and chase the general guy with a boat and even though they are super wounded they kill the general guy with a throwing knife

Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

ok

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

NOBUNAGA wrote:
you guys are probably thinking 'oh shit not again' right

NOPE TRY AGAIN

i talked about this idea before to you guys but it never went though but now that we have a section for it i'm gonna go ahead and formally post it now

so i was thinking what if we had an rp where this general from america made a deal with a serial killer from russia and sent one of his men over to a russian airport to help the serial killer in a massacre and finally as they escape the serial killer kills the american guy which has all of russia 'crying for war' cause they found the american guy's body and russian guys take over washington dc and another group of guys launch a nuke thing from a submarine over america and then two guys go to the serial killer's house in russia to get some device and they go to the american general guy who takes it and shoots them so they die and two other guys go and kill all these americans and chase the general guy with a boat and even though they are super wounded they kill the general guy with a throwing knife

we already had this rp in the blink of an eye while the world just fuckin watched

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.

Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   

Back to top Go down

I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA
Page 1 of 1