Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: this nigga getting fired   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am

okay so

every saturday or so these niggas from rent-a-center come by to get our payments on our washing machine and dryer

but these niggas are fucking crazy so my mom really hates having to deal with them

so today when they came by my brother did the dumbest thing ever and started shouting "MOMMY! MOMMY!" because you know. it's not like she told us repeatedly to just ignore them. anyway she sent me to the door so i answered it and told them that my parents weren't home. he kept trying to tell me that he either needed the payment or to take the washer and dryer but i kept trying to tell him that i didn't have the authority to give him either. so he calls his supervisor over and explains everything to him. he tries telling me that what i'm doing is a federal offense, withholding property. i was this close to pointing out that they were breaking the law by attempting to force a minor into a contract, but i decided to just let it go

so i told them "well let me go check if there's anything in them" and closed and locked the door

so yeah my mom's calling up there and complaining

if they get fired i will never stop loling

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.

Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am

k so not sure if he's getting fired, but at least we don't have to worry about them coming back here

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.

Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am

lolpwnt
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC

Female
Number of posts : 1522
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 am

that nigga is a nigga
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 am

nigga stole my washer dryer
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 am

nigga fucking came back

my brother told him no one was there and he threatened to call dhr on us
made him cry

if it weren't for the whole legality of it i would've went out there and fucking punched him in his fat nigger lips

Quote :

Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh

Male
Number of posts : 953
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 am

fat nigger lips
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Late/

Nigga get you fat ass up ouchyo lazyboy and sawk a nigga in they face

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

naughty fig wrote:
fat nigger lips

ducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hdducks hd
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!

Female
Number of posts : 1270
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 am

HA
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC

Female
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 am

Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center!
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC

Female
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 am

Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center! Rent-A-Center!
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC

Female
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this nigga getting fired   

Back to top Go down

this nigga getting fired
Page 1 of 1