Hackers League

The Deadest
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 im fucking done with this.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 am

+ making sure this child is not coming back, kthx.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 am

Commander Dannisaur wrote:
Well he's 'quit' a couple times now.
Who wants to bet on when he'll be back?


Also. Call Rosie Satan one more time and I'll fly down to Florida and personally kick your ass.
Or maybe I'll wait for the band trip to Florida and get all of 'em in on it.

I'd bet maybe... 2 weeks top.

...

And when is this said trip? >.>




0 + 0 = FAG wrote:
BAAAAAAWWWW :(
lol grow up. :U
really, all it was a stupid breakup. HAPPENS EVERY DAY. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Ro should get a medal for putting up with all this, really. she's not a bitch, you are.
& i tried to be nice. but when you insult and hate my friends over something that you're too much of a BABBY to get over, it gets more and more difficult for me to see why i ever allowed you back.
we gave you chances. when you fuck up every one of those, enough is enough.
but of course, you're a little bitch who throws a shitfit about a breakup, so i really don't expect you to understand how much of a dick you were.


...Can we add that medal to the list of internet achievements? AWESOME

-shotshotshot-
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Age : 25
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 am

0 + 0 = FAG wrote:
but when you insult and hate my friends over something that you're too much of a BABBY to get over,

filters make everything better

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.




Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 23
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 am

Commander Dannisaur wrote:

Also. Call Rosie Satan one more time and I'll fly down to Florida and personally kick your ass.
Or maybe I'll wait for the band trip to Florida and get all of 'em in on it.
i'll bring the baseball bat
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1270
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 am

I'll bring the chainsaw. AWESOME
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1522
Age : 25
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 am

Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 am

Alright guys.
I need to get something off my chest.
I'm really disappointed in how you're reacting to Nick leaving.
Regardless of whether or not he deserves it.
Making threats about what you'll do if he comes back?
That's just sinking to his level.

And last time I checked 'Manners or GTFO' was on our homepage for a reason.
Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 483
Age : 23
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 am

Quite honestly I must agree with hoods here.
Hell yeah I greatly dislike Nick and I wouldn't allow him to come back even if I don't have the right to decide, but really.
He left already, hopefully for real this time.
I'd rather forget about all of this.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 am

the thing is, i was polite the first five times. i'm not going to continue with it if it's not effective.
when the first few attempts fail, i am telling it like it is to get my point across.
i do not want him back again. and i will hold him to his words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

You lol\\\\'d? OR @ Roy
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 533
Age : 25
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 am

Widow wrote:
You lol\\\\'d? OR @ Roy
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1270
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 am

For me the manners or GTFO disappears once someone is doing something like this. idklol Do unto other what you want others to do unto you, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Age : 24
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Hoods, whilst I do agree, it is also of my opinion that his right to manners went when he started cussing us all out, and still turned his back on those of us who WERE trying to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 23
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Ask Me About My Dick wrote:
Alright guys.
I need to get something off my chest.
I'm really disappointed in how you're reacting to Nick leaving.
Regardless of whether or not he deserves it.
Making threats about what you'll do if he comes back?
That's just sinking to his level.

And last time I checked 'Manners or GTFO' was on our homepage for a reason.
Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
i've tried to be nice to him.
i've tried to give him a chance.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
and i will not stand for it.
fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Age : 24
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 am

United States of America wrote:
Ask Me About My Dick wrote:
Alright guys.
I need to get something off my chest.
I'm really disappointed in how you're reacting to Nick leaving.
Regardless of whether or not he deserves it.
Making threats about what you'll do if he comes back?
That's just sinking to his level.

And last time I checked 'Manners or GTFO' was on our homepage for a reason.
Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
i've tried to be nice to him.
i've tried to give him a chance.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
and i will not stand for it.
fuck off.
You say you won't stand for insults to your friends, and then you tell one of your friends to fuck off? wat
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 23
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 am

Pork Rattlesnake wrote:
United States of America wrote:
Ask Me About My Dick wrote:
Alright guys.
I need to get something off my chest.
I'm really disappointed in how you're reacting to Nick leaving.
Regardless of whether or not he deserves it.
Making threats about what you'll do if he comes back?
That's just sinking to his level.

And last time I checked 'Manners or GTFO' was on our homepage for a reason.
Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
i've tried to be nice to him.
i've tried to give him a chance.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
and i will not stand for it.
fuck off.
You say you won't stand for insults to your friends, and then you tell one of your friends to fuck off? wat
because i can't see why he'd view it like that after all the shit nick's done.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 995
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 am

United States of America wrote:
Pork Rattlesnake wrote:
United States of America wrote:
Ask Me About My Dick wrote:
Alright guys.
I need to get something off my chest.
I'm really disappointed in how you're reacting to Nick leaving.
Regardless of whether or not he deserves it.
Making threats about what you'll do if he comes back?
That's just sinking to his level.

And last time I checked 'Manners or GTFO' was on our homepage for a reason.
Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
i've tried to be nice to him.
i've tried to give him a chance.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
and i will not stand for it.
fuck off.
You say you won't stand for insults to your friends, and then you tell one of your friends to fuck off? wat
because i can't see why he'd view it like that after all the shit nick's done.

@dan
i dont think it really counted, seeing as it was more of a ... counter-comment.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 am

let's not start a fight amongst ourselves here.
point is, nick squandered his manners rights. wasted all his chances. i treat people how they treat me. if someone calls me a douchebag, an asshole, and says "fuck you", i'm not going to treat that person with respect.
because really, what did i ever personally do to nick, before this? i allowed him back here. i treated him just fucking fine, maybe not as friendly as i had been before, but with no less respect of lack of caring.
he is ridiculously immature. making an email account to state that you hate someone? really? is that how we handle our problems when we're old enough to stay home alone, feed and clothe ourselves? when we go to highschool, and have four years to prepare for the rest of our life? no. he says we don't have lives, but we don't handle breakups like children. sweet irony.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 515
Age : 25
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 am

But I agree with the manners part like Hoods said. And Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you goes /BOTH WAYS/ DOn't make perverted jokes either.

Just because someone treats you like shit does /NOT/ give you a reason to do the same damn shit.

I'm not mad at anyone of you, and I do believe Nick shouldn't be back, even though he's my friend, but I don't believe he shouldn't for the reasons you all do.

I'm not trying to be a jackass, but almost everyone here needs to grow the fuck up and stay outta other's business... No one here is better than anyone. And I don't care if you believe in God or not. But EVERYONE is created equally.

And another kinda religious thing, Even if you don't feel you should forgive someone, you should, because God will not forgive you of your sins unless you forgive everyone who's done wrong to you.

"I haven't forgiven him, I shouldn't, but I know I must to go to Heaven, or else my father will not forgive me and I shall carry the burdens of my own as well as my hatred for this person for who I must forgive."

I honestly do not care if you all believe in God or not, but as the sermon at my church this past Sunday is entitled.... Someone Needs to Forgive Somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 23
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 am

like vix said
he lost all my respect, thus he will not get any.

anyways, this was over ages ago, why're you bringing it back up?
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Age : 25
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:13 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
But I agree with the manners part like Hoods said. And Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you goes /BOTH WAYS/ DOn't make perverted jokes either.

Just because someone treats you like shit does /NOT/ give you a reason to do the same damn shit.

I'm not mad at anyone of you, and I do believe Nick shouldn't be back, even though he's my friend, but I don't believe he shouldn't for the reasons you all do.

I'm not trying to be a jackass, but almost everyone here needs to grow the fuck up and stay outta other's business... No one here is better than anyone. And I don't care if you believe in God or not. But EVERYONE is created equally.

And another kinda religious thing, Even if you don't feel you should forgive someone, you should, because God will not forgive you of your sins unless you forgive everyone who's done wrong to you.

"I haven't forgiven him, I shouldn't, but I know I must to go to Heaven, or else my father will not forgive me and I shall carry the burdens of my own as well as my hatred for this person for who I must forgive."

I honestly do not care if you all believe in God or not, but as the sermon at my church this past Sunday is entitled.... Someone Needs to Forgive Somebody.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.




Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 23
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 am

Azure Kite wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:
But I agree with the manners part like Hoods said. And Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you goes /BOTH WAYS/ DOn't make perverted jokes either.

Just because someone treats you like shit does /NOT/ give you a reason to do the same damn shit.

I'm not mad at anyone of you, and I do believe Nick shouldn't be back, even though he's my friend, but I don't believe he shouldn't for the reasons you all do.

I'm not trying to be a jackass, but almost everyone here needs to grow the fuck up and stay outta other's business... No one here is better than anyone. And I don't care if you believe in God or not. But EVERYONE is created equally.

And another kinda religious thing, Even if you don't feel you should forgive someone, you should, because God will not forgive you of your sins unless you forgive everyone who's done wrong to you.

"I haven't forgiven him, I shouldn't, but I know I must to go to Heaven, or else my father will not forgive me and I shall carry the burdens of my own as well as my hatred for this person for who I must forgive."

I honestly do not care if you all believe in God or not, but as the sermon at my church this past Sunday is entitled.... Someone Needs to Forgive Somebody.

that's what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Age : 24
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:59 am

You lol\\\\'d? OR forever @ Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Pork Rattlesnake wrote:
You lol\\\\'d? OR forever @ Chris
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 515
Age : 25
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

CHICKEN-FLAVORED CRACKER wrote:
like vix said
he lost all my respect, thus he will not get any.

anyways, this was over ages ago, why're you bringing it back up?


1. I was/am home alone sick, therefore I am pissy.
2. It still outrages me to see shit like this.
3. You should not contradict yourselves.
4. It's like people do not understand do unto others goes for both people.
5. Because Nick made his own decision about leaving, you all do not have to be jackasses towards him about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   

Back to top Go down
 
im fucking done with this.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: