Hackers League

The Deadest
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 You guys fucking suck.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 am

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Nick wrote:
DAMN SKIPPY wrote:

i was just saying, because it seemed like he thought ALL of us were.


This is indeed what i thought, it appears i won't be leaving because i still have a few good friends.

I don't really care about Danni, Allie, and Cream ignoring me, only because i didn't know cream too well


Tira....just...why? :c


however, i still have Rosie, Chris, Hoods, Vix, Dan, and Ches.

i explained why.
i'm not going to argue with you about it.

it bothers me that you said what you said.
whether you meant it or not, it's the fact that it could even dawn you on to say that.
at all.

that is all.

also: LOLVIX.

All I have to say to this is that when I say things like 'Bitch better get back in the kitchen', it doesn't bother you because you know I don't really mean it. So if Nick didn't mean what he said shouldn't the same apply?
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Age : 24
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 am

Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
So in an AIM chat Tira, Danni, and Cream reveal that they're ignoring him. Why? Because of the comments that he made to Rosie. The resolved ones.

And that's pretty much the gist of it.
It's not about the fact that they were said to Rosie, it's the fact that they were personally offended by the comments. When you make a comment that's viewed as sexist, it doesn't only hurt the person it was said to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 am

Peada wrote:
Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
So in an AIM chat Tira, Danni, and Cream reveal that they're ignoring him. Why? Because of the comments that he made to Rosie. The resolved ones.

And that's pretty much the gist of it.
It's not about the fact that they were said to Rosie, it's the fact that they were personally offended by the comments. When you make a comment that's viewed as sexist, it doesn't only hurt the person it was said to.

My policy on getting offended is that its not the fault of the offender, but the offendee, because they let it get to them.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 533
Age : 25
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:44 am

Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Nick wrote:
DAMN SKIPPY wrote:

i was just saying, because it seemed like he thought ALL of us were.


This is indeed what i thought, it appears i won't be leaving because i still have a few good friends.

I don't really care about Danni, Allie, and Cream ignoring me, only because i didn't know cream too well


Tira....just...why? :c


however, i still have Rosie, Chris, Hoods, Vix, Dan, and Ches.

i explained why.
i'm not going to argue with you about it.

it bothers me that you said what you said.
whether you meant it or not, it's the fact that it could even dawn you on to say that.
at all.

that is all.

also: LOLVIX.

All I have to say to this is that when I say things like 'Bitch better get back in the kitchen', it doesn't bother you because you know I don't really mean it. So if Nick didn't mean what he said shouldn't the same apply?

He did mean what he said.
He meant every word and we all know it.
Sure, he may have taken it back from Rosie.
But that doesn't change anything from my perspective.

I'm fine with it when you say it because I know you're joking. I can tell.
I can also tell when one isn't joking.
Saying you take it back is different from actually meaning it.



...Dude it took me like 5 tries to type 'fine'.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 am

Dannisaur Cavallone wrote:
Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Nick wrote:
DAMN SKIPPY wrote:

i was just saying, because it seemed like he thought ALL of us were.


This is indeed what i thought, it appears i won't be leaving because i still have a few good friends.

I don't really care about Danni, Allie, and Cream ignoring me, only because i didn't know cream too well


Tira....just...why? :c


however, i still have Rosie, Chris, Hoods, Vix, Dan, and Ches.

i explained why.
i'm not going to argue with you about it.

it bothers me that you said what you said.
whether you meant it or not, it's the fact that it could even dawn you on to say that.
at all.

that is all.

also: LOLVIX.

All I have to say to this is that when I say things like 'Bitch better get back in the kitchen', it doesn't bother you because you know I don't really mean it. So if Nick didn't mean what he said shouldn't the same apply?

He did mean what he said.
He meant every word and we all know it.
Sure, he may have taken it back from Rosie.
But that doesn't change anything from my perspective.

I'm fine with it when you say it because I know you're joking. I can tell.
I can also tell when one isn't joking.
Saying you take it back is different from actually meaning it.



...Dude it took me like 5 tries to type 'fine'.

Well, we also say things we may not normally say when we're upset/angry/etc.

So even if he did mean it at the time he may look back now and say 'I can't believe I said that.'


But if you want my honest opinion on the subject, I think its dragged out way too far and its pretty much a lost cause now. And everyone shpuld really just start getting over it because after all, the internet is serious business.
Of course that's just me.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1522
Age : 25
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 am

Dannisaur Cavallone wrote:
...Dude it took me like 5 tries to type 'fine'.

IT'S OKAY, I CAN'T SPELL PARK.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 533
Age : 25
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 am

Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
Dannisaur Cavallone wrote:
Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Nick wrote:
DAMN SKIPPY wrote:

i was just saying, because it seemed like he thought ALL of us were.


This is indeed what i thought, it appears i won't be leaving because i still have a few good friends.

I don't really care about Danni, Allie, and Cream ignoring me, only because i didn't know cream too well


Tira....just...why? :c


however, i still have Rosie, Chris, Hoods, Vix, Dan, and Ches.

i explained why.
i'm not going to argue with you about it.

it bothers me that you said what you said.
whether you meant it or not, it's the fact that it could even dawn you on to say that.
at all.

that is all.

also: LOLVIX.

All I have to say to this is that when I say things like 'Bitch better get back in the kitchen', it doesn't bother you because you know I don't really mean it. So if Nick didn't mean what he said shouldn't the same apply?

He did mean what he said.
He meant every word and we all know it.
Sure, he may have taken it back from Rosie.
But that doesn't change anything from my perspective.

I'm fine with it when you say it because I know you're joking. I can tell.
I can also tell when one isn't joking.
Saying you take it back is different from actually meaning it.



...Dude it took me like 5 tries to type 'fine'.

Well, we also say things we may not normally say when we're upset/angry/etc.

So even if he did mean it at the time he may look back now and say 'I can't believe I said that.'


But if you want my honest opinion on the subject, I think its dragged out way too far and its pretty much a lost cause now. And everyone shpuld really just start getting over it because after all, the internet is serious business.
Of course that's just me.

Oh, I'm done with the whole thing.
My decision was made days ago.

My final verdict isn't gonna change, not now, not ever.
I just get like this, it's one of those little personality quirks.
If you piss me off enough, you're outta my life.
Period.


So just accept that I will never acknowledge him again, and this whole thing will be over with.
The part concerning me, at least. x)
To each their own, right?
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Age : 24
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am

Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
Peada wrote:
Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
So in an AIM chat Tira, Danni, and Cream reveal that they're ignoring him. Why? Because of the comments that he made to Rosie. The resolved ones.

And that's pretty much the gist of it.
It's not about the fact that they were said to Rosie, it's the fact that they were personally offended by the comments. When you make a comment that's viewed as sexist, it doesn't only hurt the person it was said to.

My policy on getting offended is that its not the fault of the offender, but the offendee, because they let it get to them.
So when the nazis picked on the jews it was the jews' fault?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:04 am

maybe some of you aren't understanding this

how the fuck am i a sexist person?

i don't think women are inferior

women DONT belong in the kitchen


if anything, women are fucking BETTER than us.


how the fuck am i, of all people SEXIST? i can understand being called racist, because sometimes i take racist jokes too far, but i am /NOT/ a fucking sexist.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Age : 24
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 am

Nick wrote:
maybe some of you aren't understanding this

how the fuck am i a sexist person?

i don't think women are inferior

women DONT belong in the kitchen


if anything, women are fucking BETTER than us.


how the fuck am i, of all people SEXIST? i can understand being called racist, because sometimes i take racist jokes too far, but i am /NOT/ a fucking sexist.
You may not be a sexist person, but what you said were very sexist comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Infidel
Composer
Composer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 533
Age : 25
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

If you truly thought you were in the right here, you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself so violently.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

Peada wrote:
Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
Peada wrote:
Hoodsie the Moogle wrote:
So in an AIM chat Tira, Danni, and Cream reveal that they're ignoring him. Why? Because of the comments that he made to Rosie. The resolved ones.

And that's pretty much the gist of it.
It's not about the fact that they were said to Rosie, it's the fact that they were personally offended by the comments. When you make a comment that's viewed as sexist, it doesn't only hurt the person it was said to.

My policy on getting offended is that its not the fault of the offender, but the offendee, because they let it get to them.
So when the nazis picked on the jews it was the jews' fault?

I did not mean to that extreme.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 488
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:45 am

If this is of any use.
I believe woman should be in the kitchen making me a sandwich while i play cod
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 am

Balthier I shall lace your sandwich with cyanide
just to prove I can

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 533
Age : 25
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 am

Kitcaliber wrote:
Balthier I shall lace your sandwich with cyanide
just to prove I can

This.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am

Oh Balthier you.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 am

Dannisaur Cavallone wrote:
Kitcaliber wrote:
Balthier I shall lace your sandwich with cyanide
just to prove I can

This.

Also this.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 23
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:18 am

Orluyaeno wrote:
Dannisaur Cavallone wrote:
Kitcaliber wrote:
Balthier I shall lace your sandwich with cyanide
just to prove I can

This.

Also this.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 953
Age : 24
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 am

Kitcaliber wrote:
Balthier I shall lace your sandwich with cyanide
just to prove I can

Not if he beats you with a stick first.
Problem Officer?
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 779
Age : 25
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
69 / 10069 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 am

Hardcore Kingpin wrote:
If this is of any use.
I believe woman should be in the kitchen making me a sandwich while i play cod

fuck you and your sammich
I'M playing COD
if you want a sammich, make it yourself
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 779
Age : 25
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
69 / 10069 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 am

also:

DAN FTW

because at least he understands.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

okay that is all.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Age : 25
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 am



yes i broke a nonexistant combo




what now bitch

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.




Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 779
Age : 25
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
69 / 10069 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 am



this is what bitch

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 am

god is out to lunch
you just missed him
sorry :/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 995
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:49 am

Dannisaur Cavallone wrote:
To each their own, right?

SOOOME LIVE SOOOO WRONG
WITH WHAT WE DO IS EACH HIS OOOWN.
LIIIVING IN FEEEAR,
END THE SHAME FOR COUNTLESS YEARS.
I NEVER LIVED IN FEAR,
I KNEW I'D DIE ANOTHER DAAAAY.
I NEVER VIEWED MY LIFE AS SOMETHING
SLIPPING AAWAAAAY.
/a7x lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   

Back to top Go down
 
You guys fucking suck.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Any good body guys out there?
» Sup Guys The Big Chu Is Here
» Does anybody else think the Sisters of Sigmar kind of suck?
» You guys rock!!!!!
» Good Time! Nice to meet you guys! -Joes68Impala

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: